Coastal Therapy & Learning Center, Inc. provides intensive one-on-one therapy with licensed, certified speech-language pathologists, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and reading specialists for children with a variety of diagnoses.
Coastal Therapy also provides a wide variety of specialized therapy approaches for children including…
- S.O.S. Approach© – treatment of feeding/aversion disorders.
- PROMPT© – treatment of speech production disorders
- Wilson Reading®, Barton Reading & Spelling, © Great Leaps©, & Lindamood-Bell’s
- Visualizing/Verbalizing© to address specific reading difficulties including Dyslexia.
- Kaufman Oral-Motor Approach© – treatment of phonological and other speech disorders.
- Beckman Oral-Motor Approach© – treatment of oral motor patterns and impairments.
- Pediatric Laryngeal Dysfunction therapy
Click here for more information or contact our office at 904-372-4070.
We greatly value the ability to coordinate the very best care for each child with their primary care physician. As…Read More
Ask a Therapist
The therapists at Coastal Therapy & Learning Center are here for you as a resource to help answer any questions…Read More
What to Expect
Our goal at Coastal Therapy & Learning Center is to make sure your experience with us is as easy and…Read More